Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

You tell me....

Ok, I would like to recognizne the fact that I have surpassed 10,000 page views for my blog. I know it's not a HUGE number compared to other bloggers, but I never thought I would see numbers like this....so thank you all for reading, and for all the various websites that have linked to my JXD A1000 review.

http://classicconsoleblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/console-3-jxd-a100.html

So as a thank you, I would love to hear your ideas on what game I should play and review next.

I would like to try an original Game Boy title this time.....so let's narrow it down to what Game Boy title
should I play and comment on in my next blog?

Post suggestions as a comment, and I will hopefully remember to check this, and pick one suggestion.

THANK YOU ALL!!!


1 comment: